We are open every day.
- Sun to Wed: 11am – 10pm. (Last session 9pm)
- Thu to Sat: 11am – 11pm. (Last session 10pm)
- Ticket is valid for 1 hour experience on the FlowRider®
- Confirmation will be reply within 24 hrs.
- Ticket is valid the on the date of visit as stated.
- Please print off this ticket and bring it with you to the Wave Desk, or show us this email on your phone upon check-in process.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to wave booking time to complete check-in procedure.
- 15 Minutes late is considered “NO SHOW”.
- Riders must be over 107cm (42") to bodyboard and over 133cm (52") to ride standup on the FlowRider®.
- ALL riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride.
- Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo identification present to sign off on their indemnity form.
- Ticket cannot be used on Fenceless Session (Every Tuesday 21:00-22:00)
- Wave Sessions Start promptly at the beginning of each hour.
- Waiver form must be signed by first time visitors before FlowRider session. Riders that refuse to sign the waiver form will not be permitted to enter the FlowRider.
- Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness
***Please note that the ticket is not available on 24-25 August and 01, 07 September 2019 ****
- Ticket are strictly not exchangeable, transferable and refundable.
By BTS or MRT: BTS Phrom Phong Station (Exit 6) 20 minute walk; & from MRT Queen Sirikit Convention Center, QSNCC Station (Exit 1) 15 minute walk.
By Taxi – TukTuk: Take a Taxi or TukTuk up Sukhumvit Soi 26 until you see A-Square community mall.
By Car or Bus: Easy access from Sukhumvit Road Soi 26 and Rama 4 Road, and from the Expressway network via the Port Exit.
- Flow House Bangkok