Food, Transport, Ticket
Amazing with at chiang mai, sightseeing around the town,famous Tha phae gate,visit local market and Wat Umong is unique because of its location in the forest and its system of tunnels. The serene and peaceful atmosphere at the 13th century
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Airport (Chiang Mai International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area)
- Railway Station (Chiang Mai Railway Station)
Visit 3 king monuments and museum and then look the moat around Chiang Mai sightseeing the old gate " Tha Phae Gate" etc.
Visit Local Market "Warorot Market".
Go to Buddhist temples. Wat Umong is unique because of its location in the forest and its system of tunnels. The serene and peaceful atmosphere at the 13th century.
Transfer to your hotel in Chiang Mai city or Chiang Mai airport.
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are included.
The 3 kings monuments you’ll visit Wat Umong, Chiang Mai Historical gate. During the evening you could feed the pigeons though.
Please dress appropriately Please polite at temple Sunblock cream Rain coat – only rain season (June – October) Hat
- Hotel Pickup in Chiang Mai Area
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station
- Chiang Mai Railway Station